Re: Curious...Are most of you in tech-related careers/schooling?

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 23:31, Pigeon wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 07:52:21PM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > [1] Bicycle with cargo trailers can move anything.  I've moved a sofa
> > and a fridge with them myself, though had to rent larger trailers.
>
> I've moved a fridge by strapping it on the carrier. This made the bike
> possible to ride, but impossible to push.

You want a Tchoukoudou !

http://clignot.antville.org/stories/102758/##comments

Who would have guessed that a discussion on debian-user would drift so
far to get me to post a link about those Congolese wooden bicycles ?
They have wooden wheels and routinely carry 400 to 500 kg on the slopes
of the Great Lakes volcanoes. Online ordering is presently not
possible...