Dosemu

Hello!

I have installed Dosemu (1.0.2.1, the version that is included in
Debian 3.0), and have some problems getting my Swedish keyboard to
work. I have tested some different configuration, and with this:

  $_rawkeyboard = (0)
  $_layout = "finnish-latin1"
  $_keybint = (on)

I get Swedish characters to work in xdosemu, but not in a console or an
xterm, when I run there nothing happens when I press the Swedish keys.

Furthermore, in console mode I get "emulated" PC8 graphics. When I ran
Dosemu earlier (several years ago, and obviously two configuration file
fornmats earlier) I could configure Dosemu to open a new virtual
console and use a PC8 font there. I cannot find that optin in 1.0.2.1,
does anyone know if it is possible? It's not that important, I can
survive with the ugly line-drawing symbols, the important thing is that
I get the keyboard working.

Please Cc replies to me, I do not subscribe to this list.
--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.