Re: Doing a mass downgrade

Dale Hair <dale@meridian-electric.com> writes:

> On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 12:03, Lloyd Zusman wrote:
>> Dale Hair <dale@meridian-electric.com> writes:
>>
>> > [ ... ]
>> >
>> > Giving testing a priority of 1001 will downgrade to testing.
>>
>> Thank you.  I just did that.  And now, which `apt-get' or `aptitude'
>> command(s) should I invoke to perform this downgrade?
>>
>> [ ... ]
>
> apt-get dist-upgrade

I did this, but nothing happened.  The command session is shown below.
I know that a number of unstable packages had been previously installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

 # apt-get dist-upgrade
 Reading Package Lists... Done
 Building Dependency Tree... Done
 Calculating Upgrade... Done
 0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com