looking inside zip/tar files with nautilus2

I have:

numenor# dpkg -l | grep nautilus
ii  libnautilus2-2 2.0.0-1        Shared libraries that part of Nautilus (GNOM
ii  nautilus2      2.0.0-1        file manager and graphical shell (GNOME2)
ii  nautilus2-data 2.0.0-1        Development files of Nautilus (GNOME2)

What else do I need to install in order to be able to look inside various
archives? (i.e., *.zip, *.tar, *.gz, *.bz, etc)

Currently, when I click on one of the archives, Nautilus complains that it
has no install viewer capable of opening those files.

--
Maciej Kalisiak       mac "at" dgp.toronto.edu       www.dgp.toronto.edu/~mac