Re: sensor chipset

There's a script "sensors-detect" that comes with the lm-sensors
software, it'll probe through all the modules you have and tell you what
and what modules you need.

I seriously recomend installing from source and not the deb packages
unless you always use debian packaged kernels.

Thus spake mess-mate (messmate@tiscali.fr):

> Hi all,
> I've a brand new P4T533-R board.
> And want to setup the sensors package.
> Is there anyone use this board and can tell me
> what sensor chip it have ?
> Thanks for your help.
> mess-mate
>
> --
> Computers are like air conditioners, they are useless when you open
> Windows.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: