Re: Lost virtual conoles with kernel upgeade

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 07:22:11PM -0600, Brian P.D. Smyth wrote:
> I upgraded my kernel image and now I can't switch to a virtual console
> from X.

I've noticed this happens with nVidia cards sometimes, I haven't found
a workaround other than reboot it.  If this applies to you, bitch to
nVidia to fix thier drivers faster or to release the source under a
more open license so one way or another these things can get fixed
faster.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user