RE: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

I was the type of nerd that even bullies stayed away from me, I was (still
am) too mentally intense for some people, when I was 15 in high school,
girls hung out with me because they thought I was "cool and sensitive",
though 70% of the time I spent in the computer labs, krufting toghether old
MFM or RLL 10 Meg drives in 286 machines.

May the Force of the Dragon's Spirit be with you...In Accordance With The
Prophecy.

Happy Hacking, Bright Blessings and Gentle Breezes!

-*/ -=  )O(  Jay "CoolDragon" Arias-Chavez  )O(  =- /*-

"En el horizonte vertical yace el espejo de nuestra Alma."
"In the vertical horizon lies the mirror of our Soul."
- J. Arias-Chavez