re: gnome2 gconf startup prob

Hi all,
	After my last upgrade on unstable, Gnome2 was no longer able to
start, it loads up two rectangles on the screen showing differing parts of
my normal desktop then X exits.
Anyone else seen this on unstable running Gnome2?
This is the only reports in syslog
can't find any errors in any other logs.

--
eudoxus gconfd (mobtek-8124): starting (version 1.2.1), pid 8124 user
'mobtek'
eudoxus gconfd (mobtek-8124): Resolved address
"xml:readonly:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory" to a read-only config source
at position 0
eudoxus gconfd (mobtek-8124): Resolved address
"'xml:readwrite:/home/mobtek/gconf" to a writeable config source at
position 1
eudoxus gconfd (mobtek-8124): Resolved address
"xml:readonly:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults" to a read-only config source
at position 2
eudoxus gconfd (mobtek-8124): Recieved signal 1, shutting down cleanly
eudoxus gconfd (mobtek-8124): Exiting
--
Anyone know whats going on with this? Or should I be mailing the
maintainers for gconf?

cheers Peter van der Male