Re: Really, really nice monitor

Mark L. Kahnt wrote:

>No - I haven't seen one, nor heard of one. I had a client today ask me
>if there are graphic cards and monitors available on the 16:9
>proportions, as is the digital tv and plasma screen format. I honestly
>haven't heard or seen any, and thought I'd throw the question out here
>in case someone has seen anything that Linux will support - both the
>device and the corresponding graphics card.

With apologies to CCR, Keep On Googlin'.  I found this with my first
search parameters:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/jandr/sony-office-products-monitors---displays.html

Also from google, try ATI 128MB AGP Video Card with RADEON 9700 PRO 3D
Chip.

I imagine you can take this up and run with it.
--
gt           kk5st@sbcglobal.net
The advice is free, and worth every cent.