Re: DNS hosting

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:57:34AM -0500, Vivek Kumar wrote:
> I am looking for some reliable company for our dns server
> hosting. I am facing problems with the current company, their
> one of the server is always down and second server is down off
> and on. Suggest me if you know of some good company in US.

well i've got a static ip and i do my own dns'ing. maybe i can
be your temporary secondary/slave dns for a while until you get
straightened out with a real dns server?

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.2.17 #1 Sun Jun 25 09:24:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #92 from Martin F. Krafft <madduck@madduck.net>
:
Would you like to use SHUTDOWN AS NORMAL USER?  Install appropriate
entries into /etc/sudoers (assuming that 'sudo' is installed:
	User_Alias      SHUTDOWNERS = <comma-separated list of users, or 'ALL'>
	Cmnd_Alias      SHUTDOWN = /sbin/shutdown /sbin/halt /sbin/reboot
	SHUTDOWNERS     ALL = NOPASSWD: SHUTDOWN