Re: apt-get error

I'm not really sure, but I suppose that the default cache size used by
apt became small for the amount of packages got by apt-get update. So
the line below increased the cache size and allowed apt to work
correctly again, for the cache available space now is enough. Some on
the list could confirm if it is right?

Cheers,
Bruno.