Redirecting CrossOver sound output

One of the "cursing points" of my system setup is that, due to my tv
tuner card grabbing /dev/sound/dsp, any actual, reasonable sound output
has to go to /dev/sound/dsp2, which is my soundcard. I have this working
for most things, but I haven't seen anything that I can tweak with Wine
to redirect that sound output. Has anybody stumbled across an option or
config file tweak for this?
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org