Re: PERC3/DC or megaraid driver

By the way, I've just tried to load the megaraid.o module from a floppy, as
described in section 10.4 of the Debian Installation guide. I used a
spare machine to get the megaraid.o module, and copied it into a
directory /boot on a floppy (made with mformat a:).

However, when I chose the option to load an extra module from the
installation menu it fails.

I can select the module from the list of modules on the disk, but I get
an error saying that loading the module failed.

Are there any dependencies I need to load? There didn't seem to be from
the modules.dep file, but perhaps I am missing something...

Anyway, any thoughts would be great!

Cheers,

Mark