PERC3/DC or megaraid driver

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to work out how to get the megaraid driver installed on
my machine. It all seems rather complicated, with lots of mention of
custom boot floppies and so on. Is there an easy way? I have a set of 6
Woody CDs, and I can boot off the first CD, so I am wondering if there is
a way to get it all set up in one go?

By the way, does anyone know which version of the driver I should use? I
can download lots of different files from
http://domsch.com/linux/megaraid/, but they all have a strange numbering
format and I'm not too sure which I should download!

I have a PERC3/DC card on a machine I recently got from Dell, and I am
trying to install Debian 3.0r0 (Woody).

Any help or useful suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Mark