Re: What is Block-Major-114?

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 04:24:05PM +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:
> Trouble is block-major-114 is not in the kernel/Documentation/devices.txt
> file.
>
> Any clues where this is coming from?  There is nothing in /etc/modutils that
> refers to this device.

You might get some information from:

ls -l /dev | grep b.*114,

Any devices returned by this command will be tied to the
block-major-114 driver.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that