Re: Kernel for PowerPC (AppleMac)

unfortunately i'm neither a mac owner nor am i familiar with bootX. however,
i think you can get some kernels + information/docs at:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/3.0.23-2002-05-21/powermac/

and poking around from there.  however, i'm making the ignorant assumption
that the beige g3's are powerpc architecture, which if they aren't go
up to the main/ dir and find your architecture and procede likewise.

also, you can find architecture-specific users by sending an email to
debian-<arch>, such as debian-powerpc.

hth, good luck
	sean