Removed from lists due to email errors.

"Your mail address, primarycausality@attbi.com, has been removed
from the following mailing lists, because it generated an
exessive number of bounced mails:"

Someone else mention the same thing to me before, but I have no idea what is causing it or how to fix it. I have no idea what I may have done to cause this. All I know is that Kmail wound up duplicating emails in my mail box. So I went back to using mozilla. I didn;t know that it was causing the same problem remotely. But I guess that is what's happening. So how do I fix this? Please help!!

Sorry to all,
Xavian-Anderson Macpherson