RFC: an introduction to configuring sawfish

I have written an introduction to configuring sawfish, called "How To Make Sawfish Do Nothing". The official version is and will be at
http://www.ideogram.com/do-nothing/sawfish.html
A text version is included below for your convenience.

The target audience is the novice Linux user who may not even know programming but can still benefit from sawfish's configurability.

The environment assumed is Debian/Woody and GNOME 2. (Instructions on how to install GNOME 2 on Debian/Woody will be in another document).

Any and all comments are welcome, from technical corrections to style suggestions to HTML critiques.

Eventually I hope to add more in the series such as "How To Make GNU Emacs Do Nothing", "How To Make Gnome-Terminal Do Nothing", and "How To Make The Gnome Desktop Do Nothing".

Please do link to the page if you find it worthy.

Some specific questions I have:

Right now the instructions use the Configurator to set three keybindings that could equally well be set in ~/.sawfishrc. Reasons to put it in the .sawfishrc are (1) I seem to run into a bug losing the root menu when I set too many keybindings at once, and (2) setting them in the .sawfishrc makes the instructions shorter. Which do you prefer?

How do I set a paragraph style not to leave blank lines between paragraphs?

I am now subscribed to all mailing-lists receiving this message so no separate email to me is needed.

Thanks,
Adam