Mysql download question

Title: Message
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie to Debian (using it because I got a new job and we use it there). I'm really enjoying using it and it has been very stable and good to work with for me.

What I would like to know is whether I can get MySQL as an "apt" package, and if so, what lines must I add to the sources.list so that I can get it. We use Mysql at work and I need to get it installed at home. It is not included in any of the 7 install cd roms and I'd like to install it as a package if possible (since it's nicer to manage that way). If this isn't possible, I'll just have to get the sources and compile from there.

Regards,
Andrew