Re: Completely Virtual Mail Server

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 23:24, Lee W wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I did look into cyrus however I dismissed it
> because it did not appear to support SQL databases, which almost all of
> Postfix lookup tables can be read from.

I did this myself using cyrus and postfix. Cyrus authentificates using
PAM (libpam_mysql) and I set up the mailbox_transport in main.cf to be
cyrus - which is set up like this in master.cf (comes standard I
believe).

If you do it like that only postfix needs to worry about where to
deliver your mail, and just tells cyrdeliver about it.

--
Alexander Brill <kiowa@project23.no>
http://www.project23.no