suggestions for a fast web browser?

hello all

my quest for small and fast applications seems to be never ending. :)

one of the things that bother me in my set-up is browser. mozilla is
what i use currently and i have to wait for ages before it loads. for
text login, i have tried lynx and links. both are decent and quick but
none of support for folders in bookmarks.

i am looking for a browser that will load quickly, have bookmarking
ability - preferably with folders.

any suggestions? for both console based as well as gui based browsers
are welcome.

as usual, i have already done apt-cache search but would like to hear
from actual users.

--
regards,
sandip p deshmukh