Re: rxvt keypad

On 11 Jan 2003 01:02:56 -0600

> On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 00:42, Alaa The Great wrote:
> > On 11 Jan 2003 00:20:26 -0600
> > Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > > If I'm not understanding you, please correct me!
> > >
> > > Are you saying that the key-pad Home/End/PgUp/PgDn/Ins/Del &
> > > arrow keys do not work when NumLock is off?
> >
> > yes that is the problem know of a solution??
>
> Did it work as expected at some time in the recent past?

no I always had this problem.

a weird ting though is it seems to work correclty after running
midnight commander.

now mc has this learn keys option which helped me remap they keypad
keys, somehow this settings are kept for the whole rxvt session.

cheers,
Alaa
--
get my PGP/GPG signature at
http://www.geocities.com/alaaov/pub_key.txt

Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we
ourselves possess.
        -- Gandalf the Grey [J.R.R. Tolkien, "Lord of the Rings"]