Re: broken package: testing: libapache-request-perl

> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 10:24:26PM -0500, Tom Allison wrote:
>> Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
>>   libapache-request-perl: Depends: perlapi-5.6.1
>>                           Depends: libapache-mod-perl but it is not
>>                           going  to be installed
>>

>> Before I make this a bug-report, can someone suggest anything?
>>
>> I have perl 5.8.0 (unstable)
>>
>> Should I just install mod-perl from UnStable?
>
> Don't try to mix unstable's perl with testing's perl modules right now.

Yeah, well I got pulled into a problem trying to get amavisd and cyrus to
work.  As the result of that effort, I'm spread out from stable to
unstable.
To keep it simple, I moved to testing and upgraded these package to
unstable as well.  Eventually, it will sort itself out just fine.
I did manage to get the packages working correctly.

But there was a minor bug in mod_perl that has been addressed.