[Q] Scanning for packages on 'new' debian CD.

Hi,
   I originally installed Debian 3.0r0 from CD number 1, I have now
downloaded the other 6 CD's and burnt them to CD. My question is this:

When I installed from CD1 it scanned disk 1 for packages and build some
lists for apt fom it. How can I get this automated disk scan to start up on
y 'new' disks?

Thanks,
Kevin

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1980 612100.  Please also destroy or delete the message from your computer.