Re: Nautilus2 crashing a lot

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 07:24:23PM +0100, Balazs Javor wrote:
> I know it is called the unstable branch for a reason, and I'm not
> complaining, but I wanted to make sure whether this is "normal"
> or there is something wrong on my machine that is worth investigating?

I believe it's worth investigating.
I've been using Nautilus2 (on sid) quite a while. The only problem I
experienced was that the "clicking-mode" has to be single. If it was
double, the document opened would be opened twice (so I had two apps
open). I changed it to single click; it is fine now.

But then I have problem in renaming files; it has to be done by
right-clicking on the "Rename" menu.

Oki