Nautilus2 crashing a lot

Hi,

I've installed sid and kernel 2.4.20 on my Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop,
and was finally able to try Gnome2.
So far I only played with it for about 3 minutes.
I've opened a couple of folders, clicked on a picture, and tried
to open some of the preferences windows.
During that time Nautilus crashed 5 times!

I know it is called the unstable branch for a reason, and I'm not
complaining, but I wanted to make sure whether this is "normal"
or there is something wrong on my machine that is worth investigating?

Many thanks for your help in advance!
regards,
Balazs