Modem HSP, files pctel.o and ptserial.o please

Hello all,

     I'm not getting to compile a kernel 2.4.18
without a SMP support, so that, have been not possible
to insert the modules pctel.o and ptserial (with
%insmod) on the system - "%insmod -f ptserial.o" says
about that can't be inserted in a kernel with SMP
support.

      Please, if someone have this files right
compiled to this kernel (2.4.18), send me to
baroni@cci.fmrp.usp.br.

 THANKS very much

Best Regards

Rodrigo F Baroni
Computer Science Grad Student

Busca Yahoo!
O melhor lugar para encontrar tudo o que você procura na Internet
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/