Re: UT2003 Installation on Debian

HNIX schrieb:

thanks for the help, people. I load up the formatted floppy disk and when I mount the floppy disk, I got the error message
#mount /dev/fd0 /floppy
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
Also, I got this error message everytime I click ok to change the UT2003 CD.
What is floppy filesystem type? I am using woody.
Thanks,
HNIX

If the floppy is a new one, it will most likely be "vfat" (Nowadays all floppys are sold DOS-formatted) Floppys can contain more or less every filesystem, depends on how it is formatted.
# mount -t vfat /dev/fd0 /floppy
should do the trick.
CDs have the iso9660 filesystem, so
# mount -t iso9660 /dev/cdrom /cdrom
should mount your CD. You should check your /etc/fstab file and add these values as defaults. man fstab will help you

joerg