Re: UT2003 Installation on Debian

Warren Dodge wrote:

This one time, at band camp, HNIX said:
Have anyone successfully installed UT2003 on Debian? I am having a
problem that the install_sh script is detecting floppy disk instead of
cdrom. I tried linking cdrom to fd0. it still does not work. Please
help. I have no problem installing it on Mandrake.
Thanks,
--HNIX

thanks for the help, people. I load up the formatted floppy disk and when I mount the floppy disk, I got the error message
#mount /dev/fd0 /floppy
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
Also, I got this error message everytime I click ok to change the UT2003 CD.
What is floppy filesystem type? I am using woody.
Thanks,
HNIX