Changing default font

Hi there:

Two pretty simple questions:
1. What is the directory, in which I shall copy a font, if I want that font to
be accessable by all users? It's a Unicode TTF font.

2. In what config file does KDE saves the default fonts? I mean, I am looking
for a config file, which tells KDE the default font.

PS: I know both of these can be done by KDE Control Center, but I can't use
it, and I must change the font by editing a config file.

Cheers
--
 /*
* Tell the world that we're going to be the grim