Re: Mutt questio: Foward w/atachments?

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:45:13PM +0100, Thomas Krennwallner wrote:
> On Mon Jan 06, 2003 at 08:47:16PM -0500, the boisterous
> stan <stanb@awod.com>
> > >
> > Well, I was finally able to get to that site (it seemed to be down most of
> > the day), and that section might help you, but if it applies to my
> > question, I don't see how.

i agree with you. i too dont think that section carries the answer to
your question, atleast not in simple english ;)

> > Let me spell this out in more detail. What I want to do is that when I
> > foward a mesage that has atachments (say a couple of jpeg images), I wnat
> > to be able to have these fowarded as atachments to the original mail.
> > It would be nice if this was the default behavior, but being prompted would
> > be an OK solution.

knowing the way mutt works, i think it can be done. further, if it can
be done, it can be done as default or prompt!

> As this document states the behaviour of forwarding messages is
> controlled with a few variables in your ~/.mutt/muttrc. It depends on
> your default behaviour, but setting following
>
> set mime_forward=ask-yes

did this. i also did set mime_forward_decode also as ask-yes. still,
while forwarding the message, my mutt is not attaching the attachments.

--
regards,

sandip p deshmukh

94% of the women in America are beautiful and the rest hang out around here.