Re: Abiword ... am I being dense ???

Dave Selby wrote:
I have dselected abiword, downloaded the source for abiword 1.0.3 and
compiled it, AOK and it works a treat ...

The spelling is american and I need british ...
The abiword FAQ refers me to ..

http://fmg-www.cs.ucla.edu/geoff/ispell-winnt.html

Which I only half understand. I end up with english.hash instead of british.hash I have searched the web but am getting nowhere. Does anybody know where I can get a clearer HOWTO for generating the british.hash or am I missing the point ?

Dave

I'm not sure, but you might check the ispell install/configuration.
There is an option for American/British selection.

If nothing else, dpkg-reconfigure ispell ???

But this assumes that the installed package, ispell, is used by AbiWord...

--
Genius is the talent of a person who is dead.