From: Jeff [mailto:jcoppock1@attbi.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 2:59 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: dhcpcd

If you install "dhcp" with apt-get, it would have created the
/etc/init.d/dhcp, so if it's not there it was removed.  You could
purge dhcp and reinstall it:

# apt-get remove --purge dhcp
# apt-get install dhcp

and that should put it back to a good starting point.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User