setup

sir,
i have a p3 machine with 192mb ram. my os are windows98 and redhat linux7.3. i have done some projects.i w'ld like to write those projects into a cd. my need is when i will insert the cd the setup program
(which will be on my cd as setup.exe) must run automattically.
how can i solve this under windows and linux.
i am using nero cdburn software under windows and x-cd-roast under
linux.
i also w'ld like to know how can i burn a cdrom that must be auto bootable. i have seen some options in nero software. but coul'd n't
able to fix the problem.
pls help me