capture card

sir,
i have a p111 system with 192 mb ram and i am using redhat linux 7.3 and windows98 as my os. i have installed a pinnacle MP20 video capture card. under my windows98 i am using the software(MPEG-2 decoder ver 1.54) given with the hardware to capture video from my vcr. it is working ok. how can i capture video through pinnacle mp20 from linux? how can i configure
the capture card from linux?
i am using adobe premier for my video editing works. is there any version for premier available with linux? is there any free softwares available
for video editting works in linux?
i am waiting for u'r replay
 thanking u
				rahul