*BLUSH* Still have no idea of the xhost replacement

OK, this must be very embarassing: I still have no idea
on how to open a X11 window with another account without
xhost :-(.

I have read this issue several times on this list. I am
aware that it is somehow related with sshd_config and
xserverrc. Unfortunately, I can not figure out what
to do.  Therefore, may I know where to find clues
"X11 for Dummies" that informs STEP BY STEP instructions.
E.g., to run "xclock" at :0 with another UID:
- modify this and that config files
- execute this command, etc....

Thank you for any help.

--
Abdul Latip -- Angkasa Internet Junior Staff -- ANGIN.com
http://people.WebIndonesia.com/dullatip/ ----------------