Re: gnome session trouble

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 06:11:00AM -0700, eric lin wrote:
| Dear gnome programmers:

Hmm, that's not us.  We're debian users.

|   in my .gnome-errors file,
| --------------
| ** (gnome-session:555): WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically loaded modules
| were found. Pango will not work correctly. This probably means
| there was an error in the creation of:
|   '/etc/pango/pango.modules'
| You may be able to recreate this file by running pango-querymodules.

You didn't install the debian package, did you?
The debian package works just fine.
(libpango1.0-common, version 1.0.4-2)

-D

--
How to shoot yourself in the foot with Java:

You find that Microsoft and Sun have released incompatible class
libraries both implementing Gun objects. You then find that although
there are plenty of feet objects implemented in the past in many other
languages, you cannot get access to one. But seeing as Java is so cool,
you don't care and go around shooting anything else you can find.
    (written by Mark Hammond)

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/