Re: adding linux-debian in my Windows XP

Hi

I would to a rezising af the hd witn pqmagic, and then make the ext2(3)
partitions during the innstall of debian.

Then make sure your c: drive is bootable and make at least a /(root), SWAP
and /home partition from the debian fdisk during install.

when debian is up and running, install lilo as bootloader and add:

other=/dev/hda1(that is if your c: partition is at the beginnig of hda)
	optional

to lilo.conf

/ernst