Re: Revert Back to Gnome 1.4 from Gnome2

on Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 07:24:28PM -0800, Itsik Aviad (itsik_aviad@yahoo.com) wrote:
> Hi
> I would truly appreciat it if somone could tell me how to revert back
> to Gnome 1.4 from Gnome2?

IMO this should be filed as a packaging bug.  Gnome2 should be
distinguished from gnome1 / gnome1.4.  Several other packages reflect
this, though most are development or interpreter packages (e.g.:  Perl,
Python, etc.).

The distinction and interoperability are significant enough that it
matters in this case.

Peace.