Re: LSI LOGIC Host adapter

My host adapster is LSI 21320 and on lsi website there's a driver for scsi
adapter, but is only for redhat/suse, in a other directory of lsi FTP site
there's a source of this driver, i put this file on floppy and i try to
install them when the installation asked a "floppy with other modules"
but the installation don't find a module.
Very sorry for my English.

 Paolo