Re: initializing linux partitions after installation

 I'm not sure if this would work, edit your /etc/fstab and add your
 partitions there:
 LABEL=/home	/home	ext3	defaults	1 1
 LABEL=/tmp	/tmp	ext3 	defaults 	1 1

 If you're wondering where is your /home right now my guess is that
 you're using your root partition. Do a df and you'll see all mounted
 partitions so you're just using up the root instead.

 Elijah