Re: OT: Major screwup in multiboot

On Fri, Nov 29, 2002 at 10:21:24PM +0000, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> I CARE NOT, as you wont be reading this, I dont mind calling you a dickweed.

Seriously man, what's your problem?  This is a mailing list, it's not
real life, why do you seem to care so much?  You obviously have useful
knowledge to offer here, why not be a little more polite about it?
Being rude sure ain't impressing anyone and it makes people not want to
help you with the questions you ask here (which, incidentally, were
mostly of the RTFM/google type).

In short, it's the Internet, it isn't worth getting upset about, so why
not just chill out a bit.

Regards,
        Rob 'irritating git'[0] Weir

[0] Message-ID: <0f34b1121201db2DTVMAIL1@smtp.cwctv.net>