Re: How to rsync unstable?

hiya,

there's a script available as a package (in testing and unstable)
called debmirror, which is specifically designed for rsyncing
releases of debian.  you can specify to only sync for only stable,
or both unstable and testing, and you can specify the arch's for
which you want to mirror as well, and also even the sections you
want to mirror.  it works pretty nicely, can use ftp or rsync (i
prefer rsync, saves bandwidth later on) and the manpage is decently
informative.

--sean