Re: How to add "testing" source to my apt.conf?

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 09:59:46PM +1100, Nick Hastings wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    your subject line asks what to add to apt.conf. ... the short
> answer is nothing, to upgrade using apt-get you need to edit
> /etc/apt/sources.list. Replace all instances of "potato" with "woody".

Have been using "stable" in my /etc/apt/sources.list and now have switched to
woody.  Can I use the same sources.list as I've used with potato and simply
replace "stable" with "woody"?

Old sources.list

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free