Re: MUD Shell ... ?

"Soul Computer" <scwawcaac@earthlink.net> writes:

>>> It would seem to me that Debian could have a
>>> Shell that looked and acted an awful lot like a
>>> MUD created, with applications representing

Well, there's something that might be a good jumping-off point. ;)
mooix is a MUD (a MOO, technically) that uses the filesystem for its
information, and if I remember correctly you can write scripts for it.

In related news, there's ESR's CML2, which makes kernel configuration
resemble those text adventure games. =)

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@free.net.ph> - 4 BS CS Ateneo geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, wearables, teaching compsci