Re: Mozilla Anti-Aliasing

> > I'm trying to get anti-aliasing to work in Mozilla, but for some reason
> > my anti-aliased fonts just won't show up.  I selected to use freetype in
> > the mozilla-browser dpkg configure, but still nothing.  Any tips would
> > be highly appreciated!

see here:

http://fontconfig.org/mozilla/

unfortunately, it looks like the fontconfig stuff won't be in X until 4.3, so
it will be a while before we have debs available.  However, I tried
downloading those prebuilt mozilla tarballs, grabbing the needed fontconfig
stuff from some rpm's, and was able to get mozilla running with antialiased
fonts.  However, it could only "see" two fonts, both of them monospaced.  I
assume this is because I did not properly install fontconfig.

-jason pepas