ImageMagick's Display: Image Position

Hi:

 I have a small .eps file which displays with ImageMagick's display
 correctly with  Debian unstable. I have another machine running
 sarge, in which the display window is a full page, and the same
 image now is at the bottom left. I have not been able to shift the
 position of the image with display -geometry +NUM+NUM, where I have
 tried various combinations. I am reasonably sure that I didn't have
 this problem when I was running woody. I thought the default mode
 was to open a window the size of the image. Which file do I have a look at to fix this?

Thanks.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Canagaratna