Re: GPG/PGP signing

Hi,

* Robert Waldner <rw@coretec.at> [02-11-01 23:44]:
>On Fri, 01 Nov 2002 19:37:14 GMT, Colin Watson writes:
>>On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 07:49:09PM +0100, Robert Waldner wrote:
>To which keyserver is one expected to upload ones key, so that everyone
> on this (and near every other, for that matter) list will be able to
> get it?
>
>Me myself, I prefer keyserver.net, some others use keys.pgp.com, then
> there's *.pgp.net and http://www.cert.dfn.de/dfnpca/pgpkserv/
> And surely, there's a ton of others out there. All of them?
> Impossible. A select few? Which ones, which criteria, will fit everyone
> (or as close as matters)?

Well, yours is the first signature I was not able to get from
wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net. There are those that don't know about keyservers,
but everybody else seems to use *.pgp.net.

However, I thought they would exchange keys, so I would like to hear
more about this, too.

Thorsten
--
Das Briefgeheimnis sowie das Post- und Fernmeldegeheimnis sind unverletzlich.
    - Grundgesetz, Artikel 10, Abs. 1