Re: any suggestions on mail client?

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 07:56, Jens Grivolla wrote:
> Dale K Dicks <dale_d@telusplanet.net> writes:
>
> [Fullquote snipped]
>
> > apt-get install evolution :)  it is an outlook clone.
>
> Coincidence?  Well, at least he didn't top-post.
>
> Ciao,
>    Jens
>
> P.S.: sorry if this reply sounds a bit harsh, but the correlation
> between Outlook and badly formatted (up to unreadable) mails is really
> annoying

I've been reading comments dismissing whole classes of posters due to a
return domain or accessing platform or software from the days before
Delphi got access to the Internet, and with it, access to Usenet. It is
usually a tad undue of a generalisation - I've actually witnessed an
AOL'er give a WebTV'er sage advice ;)
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org