Re: download

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 13:36, New Star Service Company wrote:
> I recently subscribe this mailing list and also newbie in Debian.
> I would like to download previous all mail from Debian website such
> as July/August-2002 all mail.
> How I do this ?

Just send a message to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org with a
subject of "archive help". Remember that if you want access to the
archive you have to have "archive" as the first word of your subject,
commands are written in the body.

HTH
--
Claudio Bley                                                        _
                                             ASCII ribbon campaign ( )